Frequently asked questions
- How much do lessons cost? Lessons are £25/hr as standard (for over 13’s. Under 13’s are £20). Half hour lessons can be arranged on request. Occasionally there are discounts and promotions available. We also offer drum lesson gift vouchers. Bulk discounts available.
- Where are you located? We are located in March in the heart of the fens. We have many students who travel from outside the area too including Cambridge and Kimbolton.
- What makes you unique? I believe our lessons are the based on the most dedicated and enthusiastic drummer around. I have spent years working hard and learning from as many sources as possible and from some of the best drummers in the world. We have many success stories that back this up. My experience also allows me to teach any style to grade 8 standard
- Are lessons important? If you want to improve then guidance from an outside source can only be a good thing.One fact is that its hard to be your own critic. I’ve always taken the view that I wanted to absorb as much information as possible.
- How much are drum kits? You can purchase new kits from £150 upwards. This very much depends what you want from it. Usually starter kits are not to a gigging standard but are perfectly good enough as a platform for learning on and hold value reasonably well. Electronic kits are also an option but bear in mind there are slight differences from how you operate an acoustic kit.